- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Direct Student Loans for Undergrads
- What types of Federal Direct Student Loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a Grad PLUS loan?
- What is the difference between a private loan and a Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- What are the benefits to working as a student?
- If I have a Federal Work-Study award, am I guaranteed a job?
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- What is the maximum I can earn as a Federal Work-Study student?
- What happens if I don’t earn all of my Federal Work-Study award?
- Am I allowed to earn overtime or get paid for holidays as a Federal Work-Study student?
- Is my Federal Work-Study award tied to my academic progress?
- Do you have any advice about completing a job application?
- I want to ace my job interview. Any tips?
- What loan options are available to graduate students?
- How do I apply for a graduate assistantship?
- As a graduate student, how much can I borrow in Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans?
- What is the total amount I can borrow in Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student loans for my undergraduate and graduate education?
- What is a graduate fellowship?
- I can’t afford to make payments on my undergraduate loans while attending graduate school. What should I do?
- How can I find out who my lender and servicer are for my undergraduate loans?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete an entrance counseling session again?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete a new Master Promissory Note (MPN)?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself for repaying my loans?
- I am thinking about borrowing from my 401k to pay for my graduate school education. Is this a good idea?
- I am thinking about using a Home Equity Loan to pay for my graduate school education. Is this a good idea?
- I am trying to decide if I should rent or buy a home?
- What type of insurance do I need for life, disability, etc?