- What is a Perkins Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- When do I begin repayment on my Perkins loan?
- What are the repayment terms on my Perkins loan?
- Who do I repay my Perkins Loan to?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Do I have to pay interest on my Perkins loan while I am in school?
- What will my monthly payments be when I graduate?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- I hear a lot about consolidation. Should I consolidate my Perkins loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- When am I in default on my Perkins Loan?
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself for repaying my loans?
- Loan Exit Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Exit Counseling – Understand Your Loans
- Loan Exit Counseling – Plan to Repay
- Loan Exit Counseling – Avoid Default
- Loan Exit Counseling – Finances: A Priority
- Loan Exit Counseling – Repayment Information
- Loan Exit Counseling – Summary and Additional Resources
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- I'm not sure whether I want to teach. Should I apply for the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is a Title I school?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- What does a parent need to know about financial aid when sending a child to college?
- Are there some specific things that parents and their student should discuss?
- What role should financial aid play in the selection of a college for my child?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for financial aid?
- How does my student apply for financial aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links